• Faithful to my Homeland, the Republic of Poland

  • List of supporting documents to be submitted by applicants travelling


    for the purpose of visit to family/friends



    • Passport with a copy of the first page;
    • Two photos "en face";
    • Chinese nationals: copy of all pages of "Hukou" (no translation);
    • Chinese ID with its copy;
    • Third country nationals: confirmation of a long stay permit in China;
    • Medical travel insurance;
    • For minors (under the age of 18 years): student card and original letter of the school, mentioning:
      • full address, telephone number of the school
      • permission for absence
      • name and function of the person giving the permission
        • notary certificate of family relation or proof of guardianship, legalised by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs
        • if the minor is travelling alone or with only one parent: notary certificate of permission to travel from both parents or legal guardians legalised by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs, and when not in China, attested by the relevant authorities in the country of residence
    • Official invitation letter (not older than 6 months):
      • An official invitation issued by the authorities of the country of destination. It is also accepted to submit an invitation signed by the sponsor.
    • Original financial guaranty by the sponsor:
      • If the sponsor lives in the country of destination:
        • proof of a regular income over the last 3 months, or
        • a declaration of guarantee as provided for by the country of destination's national legislation.
      • If the sponsor lives in China but invites the applicant to travel together to the country of destination:
        • signed guarantee letter
        • copy of the residence permit for China
        • proof of a regular income (letter employer)
        • proof of a residence in the country of destination or invitation to stay with close family
    • Proof of relationship with sponsor:
      • For family visit: a notary certificate of family
    • relationship with the sponsor, legalised by MFA:
      • For friends visit: the relationship can be substantiated with original documents, original pictures, letter of invitation etc.
    • Proof of solvency of the applicant: Bank statements from the last 3 months, not deposits account
      • For employees:
        • a sealed copy of the business licence of the employing company
        • a letter from the employer (in English, or in Chinese with English translation) on official company paper with stamp, signature, date and clearly mentioning:
          • address, telephone and fax numbers of the employing company;
          • the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer
          • the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service
          • approval for leave or absence.
      • For retired persons:
        • Proof of pension or other regular income
      • For unemployed persons:
        • If married: Letter of employment and income of the spouse + Notary certificate of marriage, legalised by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs
        • If single/divorced/widow/widower: any other proof of regular income


    Register the meeting for visa application








    Print Print Share: